The Omnivent company is an international concern specializing in building warehouses for vegetables and other agricultural products. For many years, he has been designing, manufacturing and installing modern ventilation and air-conditioning equipment for various agricultural sectors throughout Europe.
The company operates through its main branches in the Netherlands and Poland.
Our goal was to design and implement a coherent IT environment for employees and devices operating within the organization.
In the first step, we conducted an analysis of the client's business needs, reviewed the existing IT systems and made their inventory.
Based on the analysis, we chose two flagship Microsoft products, i.e. the Microsoft 365 cloud service and the Microsoft Active Directory directory service.
Microsoft 365 and its tools, such as SharePoint and OneDrive, have made it easier to access user files and the way documents flow in the company. The choice of Exchange Online translated into uninterrupted access to employee mailboxes from virtually any device.
The Microsoft Active Directory service made it possible to build a common user identity management system in IT systems, and the delegation of rights mechanisms included in it enabled the creation of user groups and authorization policies processed in accordance with the structure and structure of the organization.
• Customer needs analysis
• Systems inventory
• Ordering the necessary computer hardware and licenses for the Windows operating system
• Configuration of the client version of Windows necessary to work with Active Directory
• Configuration of the server version of Windows necessary to run Active Directory
• Active Directory configuration with DNS and DHCP services
• Create accounts and user groups within Active Directory
• Creation of permission policies based on group policies (GPO) for workstations and users within Active Directory
• Migration of local user accounts to domain accounts integrated with Active Directory
• Initial Microsoft 365 subscription setup
• Integration of on-premises Active Directory with cloud-based Azure Active Directory
• Migration of user mailbox content to Exchange Online
• Consulting on the capabilities and functioning of Microsoft 365 tools, such as SharePoint sites, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams messenger.
• IT support provided to users both during and after the implementation