We protect the privacy of visitors to our website on the terms set out in the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the directive. 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Please read the rules according to which we process your personal data.
User - a person visiting the website www.shockitsoft.com
Website - www website available at www.shockitsoft.com
Administrator - Shock IT limited liability company in the organization with headquarters in Piła, ul. Dr Franciszka Witaszka No. 6, 64-920 Piła.
Information obtained about the user
The Administrator may process Users' personal data for a legally justified purpose, and may also use their personal data for marketing purposes with the User's prior consent. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is tantamount to agreeing to be contacted by the consultant to the telephone number or e-mail address provided in the online form. The data transmitted via the web form is secured in such a way as to prevent its interception by unauthorized persons.
Disclosing user data to third parties
Users' data will not be disclosed to any other entities, unless it is required by applicable law or unless it is necessary to provide the Service. In addition, data on Users of our Website and their preferences may be captured and disclosed in the form of statistics, while such statistics remain anonymous and do not contain data identifying individual Users.
Compliance control in the field of personal data protection
- The administrator of the User's personal data is Shock IT limited company in the organization with its registered office in Piła, ul. Dr Franciszka Witaszka No. 6, 64-920 Piła.
- The processing of the User's personal data takes place on the basis of the consent given, for which the sharing of his data on the Website is considered.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to use the Website.
- The User's personal data will be processed in the period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims resulting from the Civil Code.
- After the period referred to in point 4 above, the User's personal data will be aggregated and anonymized.
- The data subject has the right to access the content of personal data and the right to correct personal data and request removal or limitation or cessation of data processing and to raise objections as well as the right to transfer data under the conditions set out in generally applicable provisions on personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- In connection with the use of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose information about the User to relevant public authorities or third parties who submit a request to provide such information within the limits of applicable law, as well as to determine, investigate or defend against claims.
- The User gives his consent for the Administrator to process his personal data for the purposes of using the Website, in particular the contact form. The categories of personal data that will be processed are all data indicated in the contact form.
- The administrator has appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector is possible via traditional mail - address: Dr Franciszka Witaszka 6, 64-920 Piła and by e-mail to lp.tikcohs@tcatnoc
- The User has the right to request the Administrator in connection with the processing of his personal data. All requests should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer by means of communication indicated in point 9.
- Each request will be considered within a period not exceeding one month. This deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests. The Administrator will inform the User about such an extension of the deadline with reasons for the delay.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator to the supervisory body, which is the President of Personal Data Protection or another personal data protection authority.
The administrator is not responsible for:
- content of other websites that are connected to the Website by means of links;
- damages caused by improper use of the Website by the User;
- problems in the functioning of the Website, if they occurred as a result of events that the Administrator, with due diligence, could not foresee or could not prevent, in particular in the event of problems in the functioning of the Website related to the quality of services provided directly by third parties;
- interruptions in the functioning of the Website for technical reasons;
- data loss caused by a failure of the equipment, system, dysfunction of the Internet or other circumstances beyond the control of the Administrator, errors or mistakes on the Website or content published on its pages;
- lack of access to the Website due to reasons beyond its control.